- SPC provides Iodine based Biocides and Bromine based Flame retardants to Global chemical companies as an specialty chemical business.
- SPC Provides OEM serivces about various chemical products such as electronic materials, rechargable battery materials from various companies.
- Manufacture basic chemcial materials and pharmaceutical intermediates.
- Research and develop electrolyte additives for rechargable battery.
API (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients)
Antibiotics are active substances that control infection by removing or inhibiting bacteria, and are classified as penicillin, cephalosporin, and carbapenem according to the order developed and the range of antibacterial power. Cephalosporin is widely used to treat infections such as pneumonia and meningitis. The Cephalosporin market is expected to increase steadily in the near future due to the aging population and the increase in the number of chronic diseases. A new generation of antibiotics is continuously being developed to respond to resistance of antibiotics worldwide, and SPC is also continuously investing in commercialization research and development. SPC has dedicated factories and facilities to produce high-quality, high-purity Cephalosporin APIs for oral and injection.
SPC focuses on stabilizing domestic supply of orphan and essential drugs which are highly dependents on imports as well as high demand drugs such as diabetes, high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia and cold medicines.
The manufacturing process of pharmaceuticals involves the production of finished product from compound raw materials, through synthesis of pharmaceutical intermediates and active pharmaceutical ingredients. SPC is capable of producing pharmaceuticals from compound raw materials to pharmaceutical intermediate and active pharmaceutical ingredients.
Medicinal Products (완제의약품 위탁 생산 판매)
- SPC obtained KGMP (Korean Good Manufacturing Practice) certification in 2007 and holds around 30 licenses.
- It conducts sales through contract manufacturing and is also planning to invest in facilities for direct production of finished pharmaceutical products in the future.
CMO (임상용 신약 의약품 수탁 생산 및 시험 서비스를 제공 )
- SPC possesses suitable facilities for both sterile and non-sterile GMP production, approved by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS), and operates under a rigorous quality management and assurance system. Leveraging this foundation, SPC offers customized services based on the specific needs of various clients.
- From pilot scale to full-scale production batches, SPC provides production, testing, and related documentation (such as CMC part, CTD, Validation) according to the requirements of its clients.